Excited to try it out

Sep 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Our company is looking for a very simple web-based project management solution preferably written using ASP.NET or even better yet Silverlight. I'm excited to see what you come up with since we may be able to use it instead of writing our own or resorting to ugly and clunky PHP based solutions such as dotProject.

Coordinator
Sep 23, 2009 at 3:25 PM
kainhart wrote:

Our company is looking for a very simple web-based project management solution preferably written using ASP.NET or even better yet Silverlight. I'm excited to see what you come up with since we may be able to use it instead of writing our own or resorting to ugly and clunky PHP based solutions such as dotProject.

Good to know that someone is interested in such solution. This solution will be developed using ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, JQuery and SQL Server. I am not planning to develop it using silverlight mainly because it seems very less adopted and simply because I am not much aware about that technology.

I am hoping that you would be able to use this in your company without any hassles.

- Pratik